Tuesday, November 6, 2018

My political ideology and where they came from .

Hello, my name is Ninon Laurent. I am a Washington state resident. I am writing this for my  APGOPO class. I am an Opportunity Democrat.

Opportunity Democrat believes are in this big idea of immigration due to their hard work and talent,  and also government regulations for businesses that are necessary for the public interest. These are some overall views that all Opportunity Democrats have but the ones that are most important to me are Immigration and homosexuality and the equality for every race.


As of the  Opportunity Democrats political belief, we prefer bigger government and  more services and as well more government involvement to aid the economy.  More services such as Affordable healthcare and also stricter laws to help people stay safe and protected. In comparison to the Core Conservatives beliefs, they prefer smaller government and fewer services and as well less government involvement.  They want freedom, they want the states to make their own laws depending on the economic structure.   We believe in the ability to have abortions but for a core conservative, the ability to have an abortion is illegal.  Opportunity democrats believe in the acceptance of homosexuality but core conservatives believe that homosexuality should be discouraged by society.


My political views came from my family and my peer group because overall my family is my main way that may ideology came about because they raised to be and believe in the side that will help me get to college. The other things that happened to shape my political beliefs are friends and media because I and my friends are always online and we see so many things that conservatives and liberals believe in more the liberals view. 

1 comment:

  1. One thing strong here is you added a comparison between Opportunity Democrats and Core Conservatives, going in the differences of what they believe in. One way you could make it even stronger is go even in more depth. What is a Core Conservative? What are 3 views that make an Opportunity Democrat different from a Core Conservative? What is a similarity they both have?

    ReplyDelete